The policies implemented at the university are as follows:
OUR EDUCATION POLICY
• To adopt a modernist competency-based education model which will equip students with professional skills, the competencies (such as critical and creative thinking, respect for human rights, ethical principles and responsibility awareness) that the world citizen should have as well as life learning skills.
• To establish a student-oriented education model and conducting practices to encourage successful students.
• To strengthen and maintain the relationship between educational programs and research and development activities through applied trainings.
• To carry out the necessary educational practices in science and art studies to preserve our historical heritage.
• To continuously improve education and training processes by strengthening national and international cooperation with the participation of stakeholders.
OUR RESEARCH-DEVELOPMENT POLICY
• To consider regional, national and international requirements and priorities in research and development.
• To ensure the sustainability of the research process through research centers with leading research infrastructures, as required by universal science and technology.
• To increase external stakeholders' (international, national, public institutions, etc.) participation in research and development by strengthening cooperation with them.
• To assure the integrated management of Research and Development activities at the institutional level and the use of resources and infrastructure in line with corporate objectives.
OUR QUALITY POLICY
• To continue to be a pioneer with quality practices and developed approaches.
• To continuously improve services and activities by complying with the quality principles adopted by the institution.
• To measure the satisfaction of internal and external stakeholders and to take actions to increase it.
SATISFACTION POLICY FOR SERVICE BUYERS
• To monitor the feedback and complaints of service users by securing them and to ensure that the complaints are resolved by objectively handling.
• To increase the participation of existing and potential customers to the processes by creating transparent and effective communication mechanisms with the beneficiaries of the services.
• To ensure continuous improvement by measuring the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of processes and applications in order to realize the value propositions offered to service customers.
OUR HUMAN RESOURCES POLICY
• To apply multi-dimensional communication within the understanding of governance.
• To evaluate the performance and provide the necessary support in order to ensure personal development in line with the mission and vision of the institution by making medium and long term human resources planning of the institution.
• To make educational plans and to realize these plans in line with corporate goals and individual development needs, observing the principle of equal opportunity.
• To take into consideration performance evaluation results in personal development, promotion, authorization, appreciation and recognition practices. • To provide a reliable and healthy work environment for all personnel with occupational health and safety practices.
OUR RESPONSIBLE UNIVERSITY POLICY
• To develop social development, environmental and cultural awareness by raising individuals who are respectful to social values and the environment and have high sense of responsibility.
• To conduct and support scientific studies for the needs of the society and environmental health.
• To particularly care for the disadvantaged segments, reducing inequalities, and principles of conscious consumption of natural resources in institutional practices and services.
• To take a sustainable green campus as a basis in corporate services and activities.
OUR CORPORATE COMMUNICATION POLICY
• To create communication environments that will allow the corporate culture to spread by encouraging employees to adopt the corporate values and identity.
• To develop policies for the promotion of Sakarya University to the target group, to ensure the effective use of internet communication and social media tools.
• To support scientific, artistic and cultural activities at national and international level.
• To ensure continuity by improving communication with media organs.
• To give importance to social values in social activities.
• To share information with public institutions and organizations.